" Planning a trip to Borneo This Year? "
Look no further and we are the right person
to assist you on your well deserved Borneo Holidays
If you are planning to visit not only Sabah but also Sarawak,
then the places that you must not miss going would be
explained further below....
If you are coming to Sarawak first before visiting Sabah, then upon arriving the capital city of Kuching,
the famous and popular destinations to visit around Kuching are:
1) Sarawak Cultural Village
2) Semenggoh Orang Utan
3) Pottery Factory
4) Bako National Park
5) city tour around town
6) go on Sampan river cruise along Sarawak River
7) visit Lemanak Iban Longhouse and see how the Ibans of Sarawak live in longhouses and their daily life activities.
Kuching Tour Bako National Park
Sampan ride Kuching river Baby Orang Utan
Iban Longhouse India Street
Then we move on to Miri city and Mulu National Parks for the infamous Mulu Pinnacles or Headhunter's trail before moving on to Sabah, North of Borneo. We will usually start our tour with places around Kota Kinabalu First before moving on to Sandakan and then Semporna to go diving at the islands there and especially the top diving site of Sipadan Island. Here is a list of places recommended by us:
1) Kota Kinabalu city tour
2) Manukan Island & Sapi Island
3) Pulau Tiga (survivor series reality show was shot on location here)
4) Kinabalu Park
5) Poring Hot Spring
6) Nabalu Market
7) Sabah Tea Garden
8) Kampung Luanti Fish Spa
9) Kundasang War Memorial
10) War Memorial in Sandakan
11) Rainforest Discovery Centre
12) Sepilok Orang Utan Centre
13) Sukau to see wildlife including wild elephants
14) Kinabatangan river ride for wildlife spotting
Rumah Terbalik ( Upside Down House) Kundasang War Memorial
Kundasang War Memorial Kinabalu Park Poring Hot Spring
Kampung Luanti Fish Spa Sabah Tea Garden
Proboscis Monkey along Kinabatangan River Sipadan diving with turtle
Semporna town ( reachable from Tawau airport)
15) Diving or snorkelling at Mabul island, Mataking Island, Kapalai Island, Sibuan Island, Sipadan Island and others.
16) Then off you go heading back home after a very interesting eco, nature and cultural experience in Borneo island in Sabah and Sarawak.
You can pick and choose the destinations that you wish to go for and we can customise it up for you for a 7 days or 9 days or 10 days or 12 days or even 21 days of tour around Borneo.
If you are interested to book this tour,
please email us: info@BorneoTropicalAdventures.com or
call us: + 60 17 856 3033 or
office, GMT +8 : + 60 85 419 337 ( from 8:30am-6pm daily)
Coming with the kids? How about this Family Tour package <-Click